Soooooooooooooooooooo i was really so confused this morning when i walked into my bosses office to talk about all the outstanding quotes i have to do and the first thing he asks me is to draw him what is required on one of the quotes.....
I had to draw from where the pump goes into the sump (which i thought is just the ground)... But was actually a cement hole in the ground that is 15m deep.... :-) Then i had to draw everything that goes with the pump in the sump (I'm a poet and i didn't even know it) so i drew a cable and a pipe but not knowing where it actually has to go..... But this i all got right at least....
He then said what VALVE is used and where does it go???? I looked at him, looked at my page and thought oi, how must i know??? He then said name all the valves that you have heard of and tell me which one you think will work...
So i go through my list - Control Valve, Ball Valve etc. He then says NO to all of them and I'm like then if its non of them i REALLY don't know.. It comes out that is a wafer valve, and i know have to explain what it looks like so the first thing i think of is a WAFER BISCUIT.... Is it so wrong to make that assumption???? WAFER valve, WAFER biscuit?????
really hate reading.. This is a very nice story.. =)
ReplyDelete